Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quote from A Course in Miracles Text Chapter 24 - THE GOAL OF SPECIALNESS.

T-24.II.5. You can defend your specialness, but never will you hear the Voice for God beside it. 2 They speak a different language and they fall on different ears. 3 To every special one a different message, and one with different meaning, is the truth. 4 Yet how can truth be different to each one? 5 The special messages the special hear convince them they are different and apart; each in his special sins and "safe" from love, which does not see his specialness at all. 6 Christ's vision is their "enemy," for it sees not what they would look upon, and it would show them that the specialness they think they see is an illusion.


(http://www.schoolforpeace.co.za/)

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I resisted this one when I first read it! Of course the people in my life are special. Aren't I special, too? Took me a while to catch on to the idea that we are ALL EQUALLY LOVED, with no one more special than another. We all have everything. Here is an article that I wrote today about applying an ACIM lesson to freeing the mind from guilt:

    http://tinyurl.com/pfjglg

    ReplyDelete