Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Quote from A Course in Miracles Text Chapter 0 - INTRODUCTION.

This is a course in miracles. It is a required course. Only the time you take it is voluntary. Free will does not mean that you can establish the curriculum. It means only that you can elect what you want to take at a given time. The course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of love's presence, which is your natural inheritance. The opposite of love is fear, but what is all-encompassing can have no opposite.

2 comments:

  1. I discovered this is an educational and intriguing post so i suspect as much it is extremely helpful and proficient. I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article. a course in miracles teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete