Saturday, September 19, 2009

Quote from A Course in Miracles Text Chapter 4 - THE ILLUSIONS OF THE EGO.

T-4.I.7. Your worth is not established by teaching or learning. 2 Your worth is established by God. 3 As long as you dispute this everything you do will be fearful, particularly any situation that lends itself to the belief in superiority and inferiority. 4 Teachers must be patient and repeat their lessons until they are learned. 5 I am willing to do this, because I have no right to set your learning limits for you. 6 Again,--nothing you do or think or wish or make is necessary to establish your worth. 7 This point is not debatable except in delusions. 8 Your ego is never at stake because God did not create it. 9 Your spirit is never at stake because He did. 10 Any confusion on this point is delusional, and no form of devotion is possible as long as this delusion lasts.

1 comment:

  1. I as of late ran over your website and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't realize what to say aside from that I have delighted in perusing. Decent blog. I will continue going to this online journal frequently. a course in miracles teacher

    ReplyDelete